Monday, August 22, 2011

Here we go again!

Oh my where do I start? LOL.. It was an extremely looonngg summer, but we finally made it through and we are off to a new and exciting start to school. I think we all woke up to a rough start this morning.. I am chalking it up to just plain ole' nerves. The girls were grouchy and crabby with one another, but once we got over the initial drama things calmed down quiet a bit. I think only the moms that have two girls close in age (like 2 years apart) can relate to my emotional turmoil and all the hormones floating about! Below are the only "decent" pictures I was able to capture this morning - which is really how we all felt at the time I took them. They are not soo comparable to the cute ones my friends have posted all over facebook, but hey I'll take what I can get!LOL.. This year Michaela made it to the GT/Challenge class for 6th grade her homeroom teacher is D. Williams, then for math she has Ms. Smith (who is also the dance teacher), Ms. Kettlecamp for reading. In the class she has about 5 of her bestie friends (yep I'm feeling for the teacher on this one!) Sophia made it to the GT class for the first time this year (I am SOO excited and I am one proud proud momma!) She is in Ms. Murrin's homeroom with Ms. Duda as her switch teacher! They seem both nice and after last years fiasco we need some nice teachers for Sophia!. In Sophia's class she is in there with one other girl she knows, Jazz. In the switch class is 2 of her good friends Halley and Nadya! So I think we are off to an awesome start!! I can't wait to see what the year holds for us!

No comments: