Friday, August 19, 2011

Eons Ago

Okay folks! It has been awhile ago since I have blogged, but I am going to make a "back to school" resolution to get it back up and going!! I was gently encouraged to do so by family! (Thank you Nathaniel and Julie) I had NO idea I had followers!! Like groupies! I feel so famous! But on a serious note thank you! It made my day to know that I had people that cared about me and read what we have been up to! I has taken me literally over an hour just to remember how to change my templates and fonts with color! So while this particular post is without pictures I will be posting some pics in the days to come of some of our wonderful vacation! This blog is dedicated to my children and family so will ONLY contain the most cute and uplifting post! You can also follow me personally on facebook! So for now I am off to make magic happen with my pictures check back in a few days! Toodles!

1 comment:

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Yeah!! Anxious to see the next post. Hope all went well with getting back into the swing of things. We never did get those measurements for Sophia. Presume all worked out fine. We love you guys and were so glad you could stay with us.