Thursday, August 28, 2008

JellyStone Park Summer 2008

Okay this was our last summer blast before school starts! We had a blast with our neighbors! We stayed for 2 nights (not NEARLY enough time). I have to admit I was a little sad when we were packing up because of the rain. However, we got to the other side of the beltway/249 and it was sunny skies there on out! The weekend ended up beautiful! THe kids had a blast on the waterslides. (not to mention the ADULTS!) Brandi made it a contest to see who could come off the end of the waterslide into a full stand. We saw some of the kids do it and thought we had enough youth to try also! Well, Brandi was able to do it and was popping up into a surf style! I fell flat on my hind end! I came away with so many bruises I tripped and fell, fell on the slide huge bruise on the back of my leg! This just goes to show adults NEVER grow up! Really we had a great time there . WE have decided next time we need 3 nights instead.! For those that live here and have never gone check it out on the website www.lonestarcamping.com they have putt putt golf, swimming pool, waterslides,pedal carts, petting zoo, outdoor theater, fishing pond ,, tent sites, RV sites, and cabins. You'll have a blast!

2 comments:

Erickson's said...

What a blast! i know how hard it is to get a good family vacation in every year. i am trying to take your lead and make sure we get one every year too. you are an awesome mom!
miss ya
amy

SweetmamaK said...

boo boo my friend! Hey it looks like a blast, we'll have to go there!