Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day of Beautification

Aw, my girls are growing up! We spent a day at Deerbrook Mall being pampered! I took the girls to Visible Changes to get a hairdo makeover. It was sadly needed. Sophia’s hair has a tendency to tangle up in the back (when she was little with just fuzz for hair it was easy to take the clippers and shave it) Well, I don’t think that would fly with her dad now! Michaela’s hair would just hang in her face and look unruly even though we brushed it a thousand times (well maybe not a thousand) but too many to count. So I decided to post the pictures (from my new digital camera) yes I finally got into the digital world. So hopefully my very spread out family can take a look at what cuties they are! If you could have seen them, they were flipping their hair from side to side and being the total fashion divas they are! (hehe!) Michaela has decided that with the new hairdo, she needs some highlights too (like mom), I had to laugh at that one and tell her she could have them when she gets a job and pays for them! After the haircuts we ate dippin dot ice cream at the food court (way cool ice cream). In the mall there is a play area designated for little kids (Michaela was barely over the height requirement - like by 2 inches), so I broke the rules and let her in (ssh! Don’t tell anyone). My poor child has no more patience for sharing her space (due to having a little sister close in age), so she did not take to well when a little boy tried to dominate her play area , I wish I had a camera on me to capture that break down moment! Sophia she is just a little monkey girl, climbing on everything in site. By the end of the day I just came home and crashed! And to think we haven’t even touched school clothes shopping yet! YIKES

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

your little girls are so cute! I am glad to have your blog- it is a fun way to keep updated since we are so far away! Hope all is well!