Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lazy Days and Milk

My lazy day started with me waking up at 6am on the couch.I fell asleep last and woke with a kink in my neck! I crawled my aching body back into bed and woke up almost 5 hours later..This was suppose to be my day for cleaning and organizing my closet, NO such luck. The girls and I met up with our friends from church at the pool. I think I made a new friend today little 4 yr old Mya Love! She is sweet. I had a great time with everyone today. Thanks to Kareena for giving me a shout out! I picked up another book from Kareena the Host, so I can't wait to start reading it! That will probably be the way I'll end my lovely lazy day! Also I just want to say that Kareena you saved me a dreaded trip over to the store for the milk! Thank you so much! I am grateful that I have friends that help out and lift me up in my times of need. And believe me, letting me have the milk WAS lifting me up! Who wants to take wet, cranky kids to the store? So thanks again, my cup runneth over!

1 comment:

SweetmamaK said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed the pool! And I'm glad that the milk was a help!