Thursday, December 11, 2008

There are snowmen in Southeast Texas!

After taking the girls to school this morning, I drove around the neighborhood and found some friends! Of course these are the friends that you will not find me hugging or hanging out with! Too DAMN cold! The pictures just do not do it justice. In the sun the snow is as Sophia would love to say "sparkly". It is beautiful! . I know all my family in the far north are probably giggling at my excitement over "light ground cover" however, this is as good as we will ever get it!! So on to the pictures of my snowbound journey this morning! If Camberra , Triny and Addie are reading this know that my girls miss you bunches and wishing you were here to 4 wheel with us! (bringing the 4 wheelers of course). I am sure by the time the girls are out of school it will have all melted away the sun is out in full blast. Tonight we are going to look at Christmas lights in a seriously cool neighborhood were everyone competes for the best house and yard! I will post a slide show later~

7 comments:

Erickson's said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!
That is a TON of snow!
How lucky are you? We are going to my mom's this weekend and I'm trying to tell the little boys that there will be snow. Try explaining snow ;)
miss ya
amy

Stephens Family said...

Can you believe it!!! It snowed!!! This is a day to remember!!

Mechelle said...

You have more snow than we do right now! We are supposed to get some snow this weekend- but we will see!

April said...

Oh that is funny! Sad to say that now it is all melted away! It is in the 30's in the morning then 68 at 3pm in the afternoon!

Clingers said...

ya april you are right i am laughing my head off we have laya inside because we have like four inches we don't build snowman until we get more but we snomobile at the park and build snow caves the usally cave in unless the ice up over night but you need to check out our blog i have alot of aticules i wish i had my own blog you would beable to read it like everyday.thats cool that you guys got snow i bet the girls are sad that it's gone but you guys can always go to grandmas or our house to play with we both have plenty.

Crazy Cam;)

Anonymous said...

April your right I am laughing my head off. Camberra
That is funny snow is all over here I can not stop riding the little snowmoblie dad got us and pulling a sled wish you where here to enjoy. its cool Trinity.

I thinks its funny also and am glad you could enjoy it for a day or two.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find your email on your site anywhere. I found this blogspot that I thought you would like. http://babesinhairland.blogspot.com/