Monday, October 20, 2008

My Two Divas

Okay so I was not tagged but got a cute idea from a friends blog (Thanks Brianne). The idea is to go to your pictures file, look in the 6th folder and find the 6th picture saved and blog about it. (Boy that was a run on!) Well I found this picture of Michaela. Of course I had to also post Sophia on this "Diva" blog! So here she is: Our friend Olivia had her birthday party at a place called All About Fun. It is a version of Libby Lu..They have dress up clothes, do make up and hair - the whole nine yards. They now have a "Cat Walk" you get to "Strut" your fashion on. They did a craft and had pizza..OH I almost forgot the most awesome cupcakes ever from a bakery across the street. My two "Divas" are a hand full most times. But I would do anything for them as they are the center of my universe! So this was my post hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: