Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break 2009 Fun

This spring break we were invited by our friends and neighbors to go to Lake Sam Rayburn. Me and the girls rented a condo and stayed a couple of days there. Our friends (The Laird's) have a boat so we did a few days on the lake (swimming and tubin). We had a blast (as the pictures show!) Unfortunately Matt was out of town and did not make it. For those that did not know Lake Sam Rayburn is up by Jasper, Texas. It is a huge resevoir. We did have a blast and hope that we can return, MAYBE with Matt in tow! Enjoy our slide show.

2 comments:

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I think I'm jealous. We woke up to my snow this morning after having an amazing Fiday and Saturday in the 50s. Yea, that's right April 50 degrees here in March feels like summer after living in the teens all winter. Your girls are growing so fast and are just beautiful. Tell them that Uncle Nathaniel says hi. I love you all. Tell Matt hi for me.

Love, Nathaniel and family

Mechelle said...

It looks like a blast! It started snowing here and put down a few inches in a few hours! I can't wait for the warm weather!