Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am going stir crazy!


MySpace Graphics Yes, I am absolutely going insane! I had a few phone calls from friends asking if we are alright (thank you for caring!!). I am alive and well. Michaela is back at school this past Monday. (She was out for little over a week with pnuemonia). She was at home last week and not only that but for the whole week before that one she went 4 days with NO sleep. (does that sentence make sense?) I am not too sure I think I am delirious at this point. THis week after making my 2nd trip downtown to the doctor Sophia is running fever and only has a virus! I say only because in some deranged thinking I wish is was bacteria or flu so I could actually have medicine to give her to make her better faster! Unlike just letting a virus run its course! Well after fighting 103 fevers for the past 2 weeks I am READY for a break! Sophia is fever free today and I kept her home one more day to rest. She is on my LAST nerve and ready to go to school tomorrow! ( I am doing flips for that one). I am SOOO counting on my night out tomorrow night with girl friends and having fun at bunco. So sad that we have been couped up in the house on such a beautiful week. Bright blue sky with no clouds in sight. Please hold up for this weekend. I am carting around 5 girl scout girls (THANK YOU CHRIS (coleader) for the help and driving! So I am hoping all goes well and I can keep my strength up. It will be lots of fun they are doing a dance clinic with the green starlettes. I think the leaders get to kick their feet up and chill out! Can't wait. So thanks for being concerned about us but we are on a mend and hope to return to normal schedule Friday!

5 comments:

Golfersfamily said...

Hang in there girl - Houston's non-winter, winter is nearing it's ugly end. I love your new background. Super cute! BTW - you know when you make a comment and have to type in the word verification? Well, mine is barfavet... suits my week to a tee..;0)

geraldandmeganlove said...

I'm glad you all are recovering. I look forward to bunco tommorow also!!!!! I agree with Gayla... I like the new background. So Spring like.

April said...

Thanks guys it has been a grueling 2 weeks and if I count the no sleep week 3 weeks of anguish! Ready for things to get back to normal! Cookie sales and birthdays are on the horizon and we need our energy! Thanks about the background. They are my love birds found at thecutestblogs on the block website! I though it would get me in the mood for valentines day and spring coming up! Along with my old favorite LOVE SHACK!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Having sick kids is no fun. Glad to hear that you have all made it through with a smile on your face. We love you all and send our love.

Mechelle said...

We are glad that everyone is on the mend! Gabe has a cold right now and I am hoping it is just a cold! We are looking forward to seeing everyone this summer!